Represent the quality function of technical support and customer communications, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Manage all SCARs, Notifications, Escalations, Customer Change Requests, and RMA
· Track, trend, and report customer communications
· Prepare graphs, presentations, and correspondence
· Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
· Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Conduct investigations, root cause analysis, preventative and corrective actions
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Participate in the vendor and customer survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
· Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
· Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Facilitates process changes for ISO procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required, and seven years related experience as a quality engineer; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $80,206 - $116,266 - $152,326. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.