At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
This position will provide day to day administration of the Coupa Procure to Pay platform in the areas of implementation, application support, process governance and improvement, data analysis and retrieval, report generation and general application activities. Our ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of the core application as well as a basic understanding of Procure-to-Pay processes, bulk data uploads and integration processes. SAP experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with the Coupa Implementation / Integration Team to complete Coupa rollout of the established P2P Process in new sites.
· Provide technical support to application users and assist in error management through administration of Jabil’s support ticketing system.
· Assist in the design, development, testing, training and roll-out of additional Coupa modules as required.
· Identify opportunities to utilize Coupa platforms such as OpenBuy, Coupa Advantage, and Source Together.
· Provide Coupa application support, identify training needs, and make recommendations for functionality and business process improvements.
· Partner with Global Shared Services: Communicate with the regional catalog and supplier enablement teams to ensure consistent approach across the world. Assist in developing in-take forms to allow end users to request support to load catalogs, enable punch out or enable cxml invoicing.
· Coordinate with the purchasing community to ensure buying channel implementation to allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
· Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community and Coupa users to work and apply purchasing strategy.
· Assist Business Units in identifying cost reduction opportunities for sourced components.
· Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Experience in working with Coupa Procure to Pay is required - emphasis on supplier onboarding, cxml integration support, and general system administration.
· Ability to create procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information or training material and respond to questions from relatively large groups of people.
· Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management, and people skills are a must.
· Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, summarize information, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to solve practical problems with limited information. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information systems, or finance.
· Three to five years of relevant business experience.
· Coupa certification is preferred, but not mandatory
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.