At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsibility for operating CNC milling machine skillfully, execute CAM program according to tool components drawing and 3D model, manufacture tool components to the degree of no need to be polished with electrode, included core and cavity block, slide core, insert of rear cover, front cover, battery cover tools. Ensure manufacturing quality. Arrange and coordinate CNC manufacturing schedule and meet the manufacturing planning lead time for CNC process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate CNC milling machine skillfully, manufacture tool components to the degree of no need to be polished with electrode, included core and cavity block, slide core, insert of rear cover, front cover, battery cover tools. Ensure manufacturing quality.
· Based on CAM program to determine CNC milling cutter.
· Manufacture emergency tools components of CNC process independently.
· Self-inspection after CNC processing.
· Solve abnormalities during CNC processing.
· Operate and maintenance of jigs and fixture.
· Solve abnormalities of CNC milling machine.
· Define and analyze tool components CNC manufacturing processing.
· Control and coordinate CNC manufacturing schedule.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with operating and maintenance CNC milling machine and EROWA jig.
· Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
· Familiar with CNC manufacturing process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· Tooling or mechanical major
· Minimum 3 years related experience.
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.