Design CNC manufacturing program of core and cavity block, slide core, insert for front cover, battery cover tools with UG independently, tool components no need to be polished after CNC manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design CNC manufacturing program of core and cavity block, slide core, insert for front cover, battery cover tools with UG independently.
· Design electrode model of core and cavity block for front cover, battery cover tools with UG independently.
· Self-inspection of finished manufacturing program.
· Solve abnormal programs.
· Revise pre-deformation program of button tools (simple feature).
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with UG and Veri-cut software for designing tool components manufacturing program.
· Familiar with tool structure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Associate degree or above
· Tooling or machinery in major
· Minimum 3 years related experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.