About the Role:
Are you passionate about application design, development, and rollout? Are you highly collaborative and enjoy engaging with other teams? Are you passionate about building innovative solutions?
Jabil's Global HR Application Services team is growing, and we are seeking a Compensation Product Lead with a deep understanding of Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation module.
In this role you will lead the Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation product roadmap development and own the global compensation processes within Workday. You will learn the Jabil GHRAS product development methodology and processes through both formal and informal training. As the product area expert, you will serve as champion and chief point of contact for our Regional Employee Services Teams, Regional Compensation Team, Compensation Center of Excellence and HRIT. You will collaborate on the roadmap and overall strategy for the Compensation product and then drive the delivery of features through the product development lifecycle, working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Own the Workday Compensation and Advance Compensation module product development roadmap, process design, and bi-annual release updates.
- Serve as the Change Request (CR) gatekeeper for compensation changes/enhancements - managing the CR lifecycle across multiple workstreams.
- Manage the Annual Compensation process which includes postmortem review of past processes, enhancements design, build, testing, and rollout.
- Prioritize new features, leveraging our prioritization model by assessing business purpose, user experience, value vs. effort.
- Have a deep understanding of Workday compensation configuration concepts including Business Processes, Job Catalogs, Compensation Grades and Grade Profiles, Bonus Plans, Stock Plans, Advanced Compensation and Compensation Reporting
- Understand compensation module downstream system dependencies/ impacts.
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure data integrity within the system
- Organize checkpoints with Compensation CoEs, Regional Comp and Exec Comp Teams to manage compensation requirements and action items. Engaging them at all stages of the product lifecycle to ensure we are solving the right problems
- Partner with Global HR Solutions Change Management team to build compensation training, knowledge articles and communication to ensure successful adoption/utilization.
We are Looking for YOU:
- Experience leading complex cross functional initiatives
- 5+ years in Product Management, Development, or Professional Services
- Experience in Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation modules.
- Experience working efficiently with cross-functional teams and across multiple location
- Experience of problem-solving skills and a willingness to “roll-up sleeves” to get things done
- Experience with Smartsheet and Azure Dev Ops
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.