Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and/or line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Participates or leads special projects and/or event as needed.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required and assists with travel issues.
- Manages distribution of Public Relations (PR) materials.
- Supports communications projects and activities, including the development of web pages, blog posts, motion graphic and infographic content, collateral and presentation material and various other content elements, online and offline.
- Supports the integration of key value propositions into compelling customer messaging as delivered in presentations, collateral, webinars, case studies and other sales tools in support of business develop activities. Proactively communicates with the relevant stakeholders to develop technically accurate, clear and compelling copy for target audiences.
- Repurposes existing content into new forms to support Jabil’s business needs.
- Leads the planning and development of marketing collateral and content both electronically and print.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Performs work generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager, Sr. Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.