To provide support in several activities into medical department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Doctor on medical exams for new hires and medical surveillances
• Participates in health awareness programs
• Provides first aid treatments to associates under Doctor supervision
• Responsible for keeps associates’ medical files
• Provides support to the Doctor in injury/safety related incident investigations
• Follows all company EHS policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Disabilities record keeping for medical statistics
• Medicine and medical equipment inventory
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of Mexican Health regulations preferred
• Knowledge of MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Nurse Degree or Equivalent One or two years of experience as a nurse in manufacturing environment
• Generally requires (2-4) years related experience in health services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.