- Perform technical and/or administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of the IT ecosystem.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction with the utilization and results of the established processes and procedures.
- Participate in process, procedure, and systems continuous improvement, identify creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining them, and assure they are efficient and not redundant.
- Participate in customer audit, internal/external audit assessment.
- Prepares project plans and implementation schedules
- Support and administer the IT system infrastructure following the company standard
- Responsible for all Disaster Recovery setup and testing.
- Serves as an escalation point for troubleshooting issue.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers and conference with them on complex or unusual situations
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company, IT and department policy, processes and procedures
- Maintaining and ensure the status of the IT tickets does not exceed the SLA.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform any ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advance troubleshooting skills of computer hardware.
- Customer services skill as well effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Basic networking and systems architecture, troubleshooting skills.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in MSSQL and C#.
- Knowledge of SAP and MES processing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experience in supporting and administer MES system.
- Has the ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Has the ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to question from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail.
- Must have the sense of urgency and decision making (problem solving)
- Experience in creating SQL query reports
- Experience in project manage and rollout MES system
- Knowledge on BI report development and programming will be an advantages
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.