Responsible for daily production, work flow and material usage optimization. And to ensure production meets customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading project and ensure execution of planning strategies.
· Capacity modules and schedules assessment.
· Drives down overall cost and enhance production quality for fulfill yearly cost & quality target
· Coordinate with other departments to resolve production problem
· Oversee Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
· MBA preferred but not required.
· Plus at least 6 years related Materials Planning experience including 4 years in a management role.
· Proficiency in PC skills.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.