The Medical Device Assembler/Operator will assist the Engineering department with assembling and testing of devices being for feasibility and development reprocessing projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Keep accurate inventory, process part.
- Follow processes to clean and inspect devices – run pilot multisonics.
- Light assembly, rework and service prototypes and final devices as needed
- Maintain engineering pilot lab, lab equipment and supplies
- Execute manufacturing and process work instructions record accurate results.
- Help recommend better and improved processes.
- Perform light inspection of products utilizing hands and/or common hand tools in a timely manner
- Provide assistance with shipping and receiving, as needed.
- Create successful products with low defect rate.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Minor repair and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Validation testing of equipment – work with specialized equipment during product validations.
- Assist engineers with new product designs and fixtures.
- Committed to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School degree or Equivalent
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong statistical skills and knowledge of statistical software
- Ability to work within an ISO structured quality system
- Knowledge of engineered materials and fabrication methods
- Good planning, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of completing projects on time and accomplishing goals
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull, up to 100 lbs occasionally
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, sit, overhead reach occasionally
- Twist/turn, stand/walk and rotate activities/positions frequently
- Grasping – light and out-stretched arms both hands
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, and out-stretched arms with both hands
HOURS, LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Maple Grove Site
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.