The Regional Manager Program Office will lead Vancouver Washington based manufacturing site project management activities. Programs include next generation consumer electronics products, and you will employ direct project management planning and execution as well as build a team of supporting project managers to ensure successful development through manufacturing delivery.
You will lead onsite customer engagement and Jabil teams coordinating work across engineering, supply chain, and operations both at the location as well as interfacing with global leadership and support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize activities to develop detailed program scope, schedule, and quality delivery plans
- Collaboratively create detailed project plans working across customer and Jabil cross-functional teams
- Align team on target standards and procedures driving activities consistently to meet high quality of work for program deliverables
- Provide regular and consistent communication between the execution teams and with Jabil and customer management.
Lead items such as
- Clarifying Program Deliverable Ownership
- Customer Goals Understanding and Translation to Project Plans and Activities
- Data and Information Channel Management
- Issue and Risk Identification and Response
- Coordination of Operation and Technology Challenge Responses
- Project Schedule & Milestones Management
- Staffing and Developing a High Performing Project Management Team
- Maintaining Positive, Agile Project Team Capability
- Expert Project Management and people leadership capabilities, Project Management certification preferred.
- Ability to understand, execute to and tailor as appropriate operating policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to leverage organization and adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, and company structures
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Google suite and other data management and communication tools
- Experience in consumer electronics product development and leading customer interactions
- Strong operational and technical knowledge required
- Ability to coach team to deliver accurate, high quality analysis and clear communications
- Works well through ambiguous situations helping to develop team approach and priorities
- Person should have the following personal characteristics: strong leader, professional, detail-oriented, reliable, calm under fire, creative, with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred
- Minimum seven years work-related experience required leading technical product development and manufacturing projects
- Functional management experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.