Responsible for the management of medium to low complexity compliance assignment within the IT organization. Actively participate in establish and maintain a framework to ensure that IT processes and strategies are aligned with the policy, regulations, laws and business objectives as well as drive continuous improvement in IT compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies needs, develops and perform assessment or evaluation of internal controls
- Assesses internal control performance, identifies weaknesses, and provides recommendations to strengthen the control environment.
- Assists in ensuring consistency in the testing process and reporting of results.
- Develops or updates procedure documents.
- Recommend and coordinate implement of corrective actions to close remediation items.
- Recommend changes to procedures and standards to ensure compliance to ensure compliance while minimizing the impact on business processes.
- Serve as a focal point for escalation and solution of compliance issues.
- Partners and collaborates with other functional teams in support of IT Compliance processes.
- Participates in IT Compliance projects that focus on process improvement. Organize own work effectively and efficiently.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas within the department. Ask questions and encourage input from other team members.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific, and to IT Systems.
- Meticulous attention to details and able to perform detailed task carefully and precisely.
- Able to handle repetitive task and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
- General Knowledge of Information Technology.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in a compliance or audit environment, preferably facilitating Information Technology compliance and/or audit activities is highly desired.
- Certifications such as CISA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.