***$1500 Sign On Bonus for New Hires***
- This position is responsible for cleaning medical devices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of medical devices
- Must be able to tolerate frequent exposure to body fluids and tissues
- Inspecting medical device through video magnification
- Intricate usage of micro-tools
- Operate multi-sonic tanks and other cleaning machinery
- Organize and prioritize daily job orders
- Locate Work Instructions (Protocols) in the computer
- Keep in compliance of safety measures including the use of all PPE
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Meet or exceed all quality and productivity expectations
- Committed to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Policies : Know and follow all Nypro Inc. (Maple Grove) policies and procedures.
- Safety : Set standards for safe behavior. Immediately communicate safety observations or concerns to management.
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with diverse people and to promote teamwork/collaboration
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have excellent hand and eye coordination/dexterity
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze, and solve work related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Ability to maintain high work standards and concern for the quality of work; to work reliably and responsibly to improve daily
- Ability to read, write, count and understand English
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Language Skills:
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Physical Demands:
- Lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull, up to 233 lbs occasionally
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, sit, overhead reach occasionally
- Twist/turn, stand/walk and rotate activities/positions frequently
- Grasping – light and out-stretched arms both hands
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.