To lead, motivate a team of IQC inspectors to ensure the incoming materials are inspected in compliance with work instruction, specification or customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· As a link between IQC inspector and IQC supervisor to provide routine support to inspectors and feedback task status to IQC supervisor.
· To assist IQC supervisor carry out the task assigned to their team in timely completion.
· Perform day to day incoming inspection activities whenever necessary.
· Provide training to new IQC inspectors till they are familiar with the whole processes.
· Provide instruction to IQC inspectors when new requirements are released from DCC, workcell or customer.
· To assign the routine task to inspectors properly and monitor the status.
· Lead the team to compliance with the work instructions and company policy, and keeping the work area neat and clear.
· To be skillful of SAP system and ensure the inspection results are recorded into SAP correctly.
· To find IQC technician or supervisor support on doubt or urgent case.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Disponílidad de turno
Trabajo en equipo
Sentido de pertenencia
Uso de excel, porwerpoint, word
Seguimiento a básicos
Sentido de urgencia
Conocimientos de SAP deseable.
Personal a cargo
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.