- The Indirect Materials Co-Ordinator is responsible for maintaining and building relationships with internal Customers and Suppliers in order to maintain best in class customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- As a member of the Supply Chain Team you will be responsible for maintaining and building
relationships with our internal Customers and Suppliers in order to maintain best in class
customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities.
- Support the Indirect Master Data process for the Supply Chain Department
- Support Inbound and Outbound Logistics to meet internal and external Customer requirements
- Maintain and manage Spares System (Kardex)
- Support the Indirect Purchasing process for the plant
- Maintain purchase order integrity on SAP/Coupa as appropriate
- Monitor and generate reports as appropriate
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Level 7 management/relevant supervisory management qualification desirable.
- Experience in Operations is essential
- Bronze Lean Certification desirable
- Ideally a background/qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to collate data into single reports
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
4.0 Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain
- Departmental Managers and Employees
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.