Provides EDM support for the Work Cell utilizing the tools and techniques provided - ensuring accuracy of data and compliance with company procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Generates BOM structures to suit process.
● Communicates effectively to Work Cell details of any new product BOM structures, ECN activity, unique parts and AML issues.
● Liaises with ME and QE to provide suitable Work Instructions for each product.
● Chairs ECN meetings with Work Cell adhering to agreed frequency of meeting.
● Provides Minutes from ECN Meeting for Work Cell and customer review if required.
● Maintains systems integrity – (SAP, MES) ensures that these are kept up to date with ECN activity / Customer BOM changes.
● Builds and maintains constructive relationships with other Jabil sites
● Ensures the effective transfer of interplant documentation
● Builds and maintains constructive relationships with customers for NPI’s / ECN’s.
● May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
● Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
● Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
● Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
● Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
● Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
● Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
● Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
● Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.