SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- .Net web development experience
- Web application development with .Net, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2014/2016 using Visual Studio 2015 with Visual Studio Team Services
- MVC 5 and above, Razor, JSON, REST, XML, XAML, Node.JS and Generics.
- Web API, SignalR, LINQ to SQL and Regular Expressions preferred
- SQL Server 2012/2014 development experience including Stored Procedure development and optimization, indexing and tuning a plus.
- Java or Open Source development a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure or AWS development will be considered as added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment particularly with Microsoft VSTS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that web applications meet organizational policies, goals, user needs, branding and content standards, and technical requirements
- Works closely with web project teams to help them navigate requirements and approvals so they can have a successful project
- Reviews the changes and provides approval. All changes in web projects must be approved before they can be sent to QA/QC testing
- Continuous review and enhance the web/mobile application framework to accommodate and align for business and project team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to work in Jabil Global Business Center Penang office
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.