JABIL OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, PARENTAL LEAVE, AND MUCH MORE!
JDAS specific information:
This position REQUIRES US Citizenship (no sponsorship allowed).
- This is an on site role to support the manufacturing plant.
- Program equipment for assembly specific designs of dispensing material and/or coating applications.
- Design, review, qualify new tooling for assembly specific designs.
- Help with IQ/OQ/PQ qualification methodology on new capital equipment.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
- Provide guidance, assistance and / or training to the Manufacturing Engineering Assistants and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians.
- Assist Project Engineer(s) with capacity modeling and labor quoting activities.
- Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the M.E. department and between the various support groups.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Prior Manufacturing/Process Engineering experience in Electronics Manufacturing including:
- Demonstrated knowledge of components, printed circuit boards, and chemistries used in electronics manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes related to relevant electronics manufacturing technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of IPC-610/J-STD-001 requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling design and verification
- Demonstrated understanding of labor capacity, quoting and efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with suppliers, customers, peers, and direct-labor manufacturing personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.