Responsible for performing monthly ESD audits in accordance with the ESD audit schedule. The repairing of work stations, carts, ionizers and any other ESD equipment as necessary to bring into ESD compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform ESD compliance audits according to ESD procedures.
· Record results of ESD audits on the proper paper and/or electronic forms.
· Identify ESD tested equipment as to pass/fail status with “ESD Verified” or “ESD Rejected” labels.
· Repair and bring into compliance any ESD failures found during the monthly audits.
· Escalate any noncompliance issues to supervisor.
· Review and ID any new equipment requiring ESD approval prior to use using ESD tagging system.
· Verify ESD compliance on any new equipment requiring ESD approval prior to use.
· Install and maintain ESD prevention devices such as but not limited to floor mats, grounding wires, station blocks, ionizers, grounding screws and chains.
· Enforce ESD policies and procedures throughout the campus.
· Remain current with industry standards and testing methods.
· Assist and train team members on ESD policies, procedures and compliance.
· Record, audit and track all materials pertaining to the ESD program.
· Provide status updates and escalate any issues to supervisor.
· Review, extract and analyze data with accuracy and compliance.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.