6AM through 6PM Sunday through Tuesday & every other Wednesday
Perform Direct Fulfillment Manufacturing Processes for 3D Printing to ensure on-time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output. Typical responsibilities of Associates in this role include 3D printer operation, training, documentation, testing, effective communication with Operations management and fellow Associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate 3D Printing and manufacturing systems per validated work processes to ensure output of a predetermined volume
- Experience reading digital and mechanical gauge readouts (scales, calipers or dials, etc.)
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Populate Hourly performance trackers to ensure timely and accurate communication of information and production metrics critical to maintaining steady output of quality product
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times
- Support New Product Development – Engineering Studies, Functional testing of completed System
- Review all Work Instructions, Part Drawings, BOMs and Critical to Manufacturing Documentation
- Provide input to modify, correct, optimize documentation
- Work with Supervisors and/or group leaders to ensure all documentation is current and correct
- Identify required or missing tools
- Develop training methods identified from on-the-job experience
- Participate in NR Investigations
- Submit Recommendations for any process improvement or correction
- Basic Windows PC and manufacturing software operation
- General understanding of quality
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
- Ability to identify in process quality defects per training
- Ability to review and understand work instructions, product drawings or CAD files
- Ability to communicate potential process improvements
- Demonstrate Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Desire and curiosity to learn new manufacturing skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and adjust to changes in daily priorities
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- High School Diploma, associate of Science in related technical field, or equivalent required
- 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications
- Ability to lift up-to 25 pounds
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.