At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Are you a talented Lead Recruiter who has experience developing and executing sourcing strategies, mapping talent, and leveraging marketplace analytics to drive sourcing strategy?
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible are you ready to join the team?
Our Talent Acquisition team is critical to our mission at Jabil. As a result, we need strategic recruiters to drive sourcing strategy in highly competitive market. If you are a sourcing wizard and a client focused recruiter join our team today. Join our Vancouver Team today.
Who will you be working with…
The Jabil EMS Global Talent Acquisition team is a team of accomplished recruiting professionals that are deeply connected to our business supporting our hiring needs both current and future. We need resourceful and creative individual to join our team to accomplish our goals.
In your role you will
- Responsible for managing full cycle recruiting process from Recruiting Strategy Meeting, developing, and implementing sourcing strategy, screening, and interviewing through offer process.
- Partner closely with Human Resource Business Partner and Hiring Manager to develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies that include diversity outreach and generates strong candidate flow that meet our hiring teams requirements
- Leverage marketplace analytics along with strong knowledge of our employee value proposition to engage passive candidates and drive future candidate pipelines.
Successful candidate will bring the following knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Deep understanding of how to engage and recruit passive candidates, attracting highly qualified slates and creating partnership with hiring teams to engage candidates and create strong candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Strong understanding of behavioral interviewing best practices
· Works closely with hiring managers and business leaders to determine the human capital needs of the departments and positions identified to ensure efficient and effective hiring
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting with 3+ years executive/ senior leadership recruiting experience
- Candidates must be heavily networked and knowledgeable of leading search practices, possess an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.