Drives planning team to achieve continuous improvement in key materials metrics and provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the management, leadership and development of the Planning Department within a local Site .
· Creates and implements new planning strategies.
· Reviews capacity modules and schedules.
· Ensures material liability coverage and master schedule data integrity.
· Monitors Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
· Ensures robust processes and documentation such as procedures and work instructions are implemented and maintained.
· Has responsibility for departmental budgeting.
· Analyzes revenue trends for the plant and provides updates to stakeholders.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
· 9 to 12 years related Materials experience including 6 years in a management role.
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
· APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.