Position assists managers in identifying, analyzing and reducing the SER risks of the suppliers, managing the supplier compliance data, executing and developing the related policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
· Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Facilitate communication as appropriate to all interested parties and key stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management as deemed necessary
· Facilitate creation, delivery and monitoring of education to all required parties (internal. external)
· Responsible for motivating and managing cross-divisional / cross-functional / cross-cultural teams that have no direct reporting relationships, to achieve defined goals, objectives and requirements.
· Follow supply chain SER management procedure to manage supplier SER risk through the evaluation tools such as SAQ, visit, assessment, etc.
· Identify and Drive mitigation activities targeting the improvement/reduction of supply chain SER inherent and residual risk.
· Work with IT team to enhance the internal system for supply chain SER management
· Track, drive and communicate all process/system changes and enhancements
· Other tasks may be assigned by manager
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Risk management, Quality or related field
Minimum 3 years working experience on EHS/SER/RBA, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience. Previous experience in electronic manufacturing services is preferred.
Good PC skills especially on Excel. Self learning ability on new system.
Good English language capability on read, write and oral. Proficient in Mandarin skills as the successful person will need to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts/vendors.
Audit experience on EHS/SER is preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.