Jabil Trade Compliance Specialist (Export Compliance)
Build your career with Jabil! We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents, working with outstanding colleagues from diverse backgrounds who share your drive and passion to make Jabil grow!
The Trade Compliance Specialist is responsible for auditing and supporting US Export Compliance related processes to ensure compliance with applicable US Export Regulations. These responsibilities include collaborating with multiple locations to ensure compliance with export transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
The Trade Compliance Specialist will:
- Execute daily operational activities according to established company procedures.
- Review export transactions and determine licensing requirements.
- Conduct restricted / denied party screening and due diligence.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to resolve operational/transactional issues.
- Perform export audits and proactively provide feedback and guidance to improve and/or maintain compliance.
- Monitor and support AES filings, EEI corrections, AES verify, compliance, late, and rejected messages, etc.
- Maintain general record keeping requirements in compliance with company and applicable export regulations.
- Ability to interpret and apply US trade compliance regulations.
- Available for travel 5-10% domestically and internationally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of EAR including but not limited to ECCN, HTS, Denied Party Screening, and Commodity Jurisdictions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), SAP, and SAP GTS.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or International Management preferred.
- Two (2) years work-related experience required in Business, Supply Chain, or Compliance.
- Experience in export compliance positions or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.