Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain the QMS certifications of all applicable standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949. ISO 13485 desirable).
· Provide support for all audit activities, from preparation to finding's closure.
· Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all processes or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provide trend analysis of findings occurring in any kind of audit.
· Drive proactive participation with other departments and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and Jabil documentation.
· Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality management system staff as applicable.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the External, Corporate or Customer Auditors, as needed.
· Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the 8D's methodology and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and External/Corporate Auditors or customers on quality related audit findings.
· Improve technical support for the quality organization.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards.
-Core tools: MSA, APQP, PPAP, FMEA/CP, SPC.
-Corrective and Preventive actions by different methodology.
-Root Cause Analysis by Ishikawa and 5Whys-3Ways minimum.
-Lead Auditor in ISO or IATF (Desirable).
-Experience as Internal Auditor.
-Experience in Gap analysis documentation.
-Interpretation and implementation of Customer Specific Requirements
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.