Under limited supervision, responsible for repair, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of facilities. Be a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform electrical, welding, painting, plumbing, and/or carpentry repairs.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· May perform or assist in the installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
· May perform or assist in the repair and maintenance of support equipment that includes but is not limited to, air compressors, air dryers, vacuum systems, HVAC, and DI water Systems.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required, and at least one to three years experience.
Performs preventative maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment, i.e. molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.