Remove and replace or reflow ball-grid array components (BGA’s), as production line repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support manufacturing in the removal, replacement, and reflow of BGA components.
· Visually analyze x-ray to determine circuit shorts or insufficient solder.
· Ensure quality (work meets or exceed Jabil workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the CIQ system.
· Fill out daily logs and other paperwork as required.
· Ensure assemblies are properly handled and marked.
· All repairs will follow Jabil’s repair techniques.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Read and understand visual aid.
· Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time.
· Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department, required.
- Moderate walking, frequent stooping, bending, and reaching required.
- Lifts, carries, pulls, and pushes up to 40 pounds frequently.
- The candidate must be able to work in an industrial environment with the possibility of exposure to noise and dust.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.