Provide leadership for quality information systems efforts, including the deployment, control, and delivery of technology-enabled applications used within the quality management system. Provide solutions to technical issues and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivery, quality, and completeness meets the needs of the business. This position will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
· Supervise multi-discipline staff to lead change and innovation within the quality information systems group.
· Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
· Works with functional manager to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participate in the technical review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
· Plan and oversee the daily operations and support of related to quality information systems
· Plan and direct activities related to introducing new services, products and processes
· Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Lead technical teams
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Contributes in defining new business requirements.
· Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
· Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
· Align solutions within the overall need of the quality management system.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
· Implement project management methodologies to ensure project success
· Prepare and utilize project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts
· Develop and direct activities to increase systems and application availability
· Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and management
· Communicate regularly with internal and external customers
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelors degree + 5-6 years of related experience. Some previous supervisory experience also required.
· Established track record of supervising staff and managing projects
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Extensive experience with Windchill PLM and SAP is a must.
· Experience with Compliance Wire and EtQ a plus.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Demonstrated technical leadership experience
· Project management training such as scrum master
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
· Strong attention to detail
The anticipated pay range for this role is $65,454 - $94,849 - $124,243. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.