The Quality Reporting Lead will perform quality systems analytics to maintains and continually develops the site Quality metrics program by providing metrics that allow Jabil to focus on what is important, ensuring the program is performing at an optimal level and bringing value to the organization. This role creates reports for monitoring key KPI’s, providing insight so the organization can identify problem areas promptly, allowing for business decisions to adjusted accordingly to fix any issues. In addition, this role interacts with key folks from all aspects of the organization for an enterprise-wide adoption of the metric program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Systems Analysis & Reports:
· Develops, supports and maintains Quality monthly metrics data reporting for all levels of business from executives to Quality Engineers
· Leads other quality analysis in trending, managing, and reporting of quality data, establishes action plan, and drives quality improvements.
· Interprets and communicates insights from the analysis of Pareto and trend charts to help drive corrective actions, implementing process improvement and proactive Poka Yoke methodologies
· Assist coordinating and tracking the completion and effectiveness of corrective actions for the monthly metrics meeting
· Designs and develops advanced and routine custom reports to meet the business needs
· Performs ad hoc statistical and data mining analyses and reporting, as well as conducting deep analysis of data on a broad range of strategic and tactical initiatives
· Performs periodic audits and analysis of Quality data systems to ensure system credibility and data integrity and to resolve any issues
· Providing input to the strategic roadmap of activities for driving the standardization of Quality metric processes.
· Supports the development, interpretation and communication of standards, policies, processes and procedures for Quality metric data enterprise wide
· Participates in activities to develop measurements and reports on KPI’s that measure the success of the Quality innovation programs
· Works with user base to identify new and improved processes/methods for automating data entry and data gathering
· Exchanges knowledge and information with Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Supports all Quality training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions relating to Quality metrics
· Acts as the site Change Practitioner to facility implementation and transition
· Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes, systems and automation
· Designs and maintains Quality related web pages on Quality Portal
· Develops appropriate systems, conducts periodic reviews and maintenance of all documentation files and develops appropriate systems for document storage and access on the Quality Portal
· Demonstrates a commitment to internal customer service anticipating, meeting, and exceeding expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making internal customer issues a priority
· A strong passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
· Maintain the confidentiality of all information when applicable
· Ability and comfort working independently and in a team environment
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Excellent computer skills including experience with presentation preparation utilizing MS office or similar tools and Database applications including Power BI
· Ability to analyze data, drive root cause using analytical and/or statistical tools
· Ability to correlate QMS performance with product and process quality trends
· Organized self-starter and pro-active approach combined with excellent time-management skills
· Results oriented, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical personnel
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills especially with Power-point
· Ability to periodically attend conference calls or symposiums outside normal working hours
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $65,454 - $94,849 - $124,243. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.