At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible - are you ready to join the team?
JOB SUMMARY - Senior Product Manager - Additive Manufacturing, Chaska, MN
Our Senior Product Manager is pivotal in the scoping, prioritization, development and fulfillment of new products for internal and external customers. You will set and drive product strategy within the organization. You will also be accountable for project schedules, project management and performance requirements for assigned new product development projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall management of new product development programs throughout their lifecycle from concept/design to end-of-life. Includes all stages of development through transition to manufacturing, if needed across multiple Jabil sites.
- Involved with all aspects of product development and manufacture – (i.e. strategy, time to market, quality, delivery, cost, manufacturability and profitability).
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses and business cases to define the product roadmap and drive portfolio growth.
- Develop and drive the go-to-market strategy for new product introductions to meet revenue targets.
- Act as the primary customer focal point from requirements gathering through product acceptance/ approval.
- Develop relationships with customer development teams to understand customer’s product development process and integrate into their roadmap.
- Responsible for ensuring project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Align the project team to customer needs by establishing a project plan including milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the project. Drive project to completion in accordance with the project schedule.
- Responsible for overall communication and management of risks and opportunities for assigned projects, including mitigation plans.
- Develop, track and report to stakeholders on project objectives and status.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership and cross functional capabilities.
- Engineering or product development experience.
- Experience with business case development, roadmaps and strategic planning.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years work experience required in product & project management in a product development and/or manufacturing environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.