The Financial Systems Developer II will be responsible for providing ongoing support, maintenance, and development of financial management systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build, support, and enhance applications within one or more of the Financial Systems platforms which include IBM TM1, Controller and Business Intelligence (BI); Pega BPM; .NET.
• Maintain and enhance as needed the data architecture used by Jabil systems to ensure proper data integrity. This includes maintaining data hierarchies and business rules in alignment with organizational needs and applicable regulations or internal controls.
• Execute and/or support the extract of data from ERP systems worldwide as applicable to the organizational needs. ERP systems may include SAP, SAP HANA and others as needed.
• Assist with the weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reporting within systems.
• Maintain and enhance production reporting for Jabil applications.
• Maintain and enhance user and administrator level documentation related to Jabil applications and templates.
• Train end users on functionality of Jabil systems and partner with user community to continually enhance the system capabilities.
• Maintain and coordinate user access rights with the Global Helpdesk.
• Coordinate with the Global Helpdesk to troubleshoot user requests for assistance.
• Lead development projects as needed.
• Able to work non-standard hours.
• Travel may be required.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Not responsible for personnel management.
• Position may require direct or indirect project or task supervision of other team members or project resources.
• Baseline understanding of one or more of the following applications desired, but not required: TM1, PEGA, Cognos Controller and/or Cognos Analytics
• Presentation skills appropriate for all levels of management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to compose concise, simplified written description of complex issues, supported by detailed analysis and effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Business or Accounting required.
• 2+ years of experience working with technical libraries (JQuery, .NET blazor, Telerik Blazor, Telerik ASP.NET, and Telerik Kendo) and SQL Server experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.