Assure continual support for the CIQ (Computer Integrated Quality) System through training of users in system input techniques and to assure optimum performance of the network by fielding system or user errors, and by providing “first aid” to neutralize the potential hazards (including, but not limited to, data integrity) and to stabilize the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist with data analysis and special report preparation; and support data entry functions, related activities, and maintain data integrity and accuracy.
· Coordinate CIQ data collection efforts; maintain assigned work hours to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts. Assist in analyzing programs and developing network of CIQ feedback points specific to each manufacturing process.
· Review process/product changes and adjust the data feedback points on a daily basis. This is to be performed on each active process and product through the input of new assemblies into the system, creation of feeder set up sheets and system updates.
· Maintain correlation between the manufacturing process and the data system to ensure 99% accuracy of component and solder joint counts, correct machine assignment and the PPM and board level limits (within 24 hours of receipt of change).
· Provide day-to-day guidance and support for the manufacturing line employees, group leaders, and managers. Provide training as necessary for all data entry personnel, support functions, or management level users.
· Monitor the real time data system daily to aid in the discovery of operational and data entry errors.
· Participate in the completion of departmental goals and perform other work-related duties as required.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.