6AM through 6PM Sunday through Tuesday & every other Wednesday
6pm- 6am Sunday through Tuesday & every other Saturday
6am-6pm Thursday through Saturday & every other Wednesday
6pm- 6am Wednesday through Friday & every other Saturday
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manually assemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to a predetermined volume.
- Functionally test a completed system according to work processes.
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- New Product Development
- Review all assembly documentation.
- Assembly prints
- Routing notes
- Assemble first run of product.
- Modify or correct all assembly documentation.
- Work with Engineering towards production build release.
- Identify any required tools.
- Develop training methods.
- Process Development.
- Work with Group Leaders to ensure all documentation is current and correct.
- Create ECRs for any process improvement or correction and track.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.