Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair as instructed by manufacturer on all component feeders and other pieces of support equipment used in the Manufacturing process, i.e. microscopes, haloes, soldering irons, hot air pencils, torque drivers, and other equipment as assigned.
· Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
· Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
· Assist manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
· Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.53 - $21.06 - $27.59. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.