The Catalog and Supplier Enablement Lead will drive ongoing enhancements and increased efficiency within Global Indirect Procurement Process. This person will manage indirect resources dedicated to improving Jabil’s global supply chain processes and software. This position reports to Global Catalog Manager in Supply Chain focused on Indirect Procurement. This position will use our Source to Pay platform Coupa. This job is a blend of catalog management, analysis, and technical support. This job requires the ability to interact across multiple levels of management both internally and externally with our supply base. The candidate is required to develop, implement, and measure a global catalog strategy for indirect purchase that fully meets the supply chain needs of our business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Support ongoing catalog management activities within identified catalog items and suppliers
· Lead indirect materials classifications, technical specification analysis, and standardizations
· Analyze purchasing data and coordinate/communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure the best meet for supply/demand.
· Identify and leverage client’s company-wide spend opportunities
· Develop implementation strategy, responsibility assignments, communications plans and timeline
· Lead support for connecting catalogs, which includes testing, moving to production and issue resolution.
· Clearly define service level expectations and requirement to assess current supplier community and recommend new suppliers who can add value related to new sourcing opportunities
· Negotiate, review, and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements per company policy and business objectives
· Offer new, innovative, entrepreneurial ideas, practices and processes that drive continuous improvement to Our Company’s supply chain goals and objectives
· Ensure the efficient and timely exchange of knowledge and information within the Our Company Corporation to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Our Company organization
· Coordinate with the purchasing community to develop new processes and software that increase the efficiency of Jabil’s Catalog Management and Supplier Enablement process and allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
· Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community to produce informed, effective software and process solutions with optimal user acceptance.
· Document and test new supply chain processes and software.
· Establish and deliver effective process and software training plans.
· Establish metrics for evaluating successful supply chain software and process implementation.
· Develop and deliver software demonstrations to the internal stakeholders.
· Evaluate and modify the tools used in the Catalog and Supplier Enablement process to ensure they meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
· Create internal and external training manuals.
· High degree of flexibility and business process understanding necessary.
· Coordinate training for new team members.
· Work with purchasing teams to understand reporting needs and quickly develop reports using core Supply Chain applications
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business) with three to five years business experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of one year experience with catalog development and supplier enablement on Coupa is required.
· Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Languages: Local language and Good English skills, both in verbal and written
· Preferable knowledge & interest in MRO materials.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.