Support Sr legal counsel and Regional General Counsel to work on varies kinds of commercial contract review and negotiations, provide legal support on site Ops and HR related matters under the guidelines of commercial legal team, provide legal trainings, researches and support on other legal projects in Asia region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with limited supervision. Creative problem solving, manages internal customer relationships, understand strategic vision, executes to goals of strategy, management of outside counsel including budgeting for legal matters.
- Manages higher level risk, complexity, and business impact.
- Supports best practices.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Good oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to work in a changing, fast paced, and energetic environment.
- Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with business-oriented approach to problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in jurisdiction.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.