KEY SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Proficiency in use of AQR, Nortrack and various other systems.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence to various customers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. 3.9. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather Data and generate the following reports: dose trending, capacity, downtime, production and other.
- Support sterilization non-conformances in data gathering, investigations, product dispositions
- Review and update sterilization procedures in Windchill, as needed.
- Asist in managing daily irradiation processing tasks
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Work with Sterilization Management to pursue processing efficiencies in the gamma sterilization process with the intent of meeting organization goals and objectives as well as financial commitments.
- Work with other functional areas and assembly sites to improve product flow through sterilization.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.