Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Inserts parts on assemblies or sub-assemblies according to visual aids.
· Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and calculates quantity of parts to be prepped and ready to use at any time.
· Audits material kits, issues material to the line, reports scrap and maintains clean and organized work area.
· Actively participates in team activities/projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings and displays a high level of teamwork.
· Rotates regularly and often in three of the following positions:
Soldering - Inspects the accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solderability.
Machine Operator - Ensures the accuracy and continual operation of automated manufacturing equipment.
Tester I - Operates automated electronic test equipment.
Tester II - Operates Field Return Unit Testers (FRU) and automated electronic test equipment.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
This position is for the B2D area, you will be running, 5s, documentation of several different machines. You will be sent out for medical scanning to ensure your safety.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.