- Meet with shift teams (all three shifts) and local leadership team to identify specific areas of training needed and compile results to develop plan
- Develop and review training package for each unit operation identified as needed from above - include visuals
- Develop process flow diagram with engineered state
- Develop process flow diagram with current state and variances, trouble areas
- Develop downtime cause and production variance log to identify issues - part of this developed from meeting with shift teams
- Develop scenarios for desired future state - modifications required for targeted financial performance or targeted throughput (whichever is provided by Jabil)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.