At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage budget, scope and project timeline, create and maintain solid project and resource plans
- Create a strong project team and actively lead team to achieve best results
- Maintain high level of communication internally and with customer (JnJ)
- Communicate and work with the Regional Program Managers to ensure project results are aligned with global goals and other program interdependencies
- Ensure best usage of resources by allocating tasks and priorities based on skills/knowledge/strengths of the team members
- Take ownership over every aspect of the team’s progress
- Liaise with Engineers, Production Managers, Regulatory etc. to create necessary documents, CNC programs, execute validation activities, produce prototypes
- Coordinate product start-ups (New Product Introduction – NPI)
- Ensure program's process development and NPI builds are executed to plan
- Prepare regular reports for the project review. provide essential project status and progress information to Customer/Program Manager. Highlight any major concerns that may affect the project deliveries and set up risk mitigation plans
- Solve problems and remove roadblocks to keep the project moving forward
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in engineering or similar
- Certified project manager (of advantage)
- 5+ years of project management experience in regulated environment (Experience within Medical Device industry is a huge benefit)
- Very profound communication skills in German AND English (able to lead negotiations)
- Knowledge of new product introduction, chemical finish equipment and CNC machines (URS creation etc.) would be an advantage
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, coach team members, resolve conflicts
- Profound experience in creating project plans, risk registers, project reporting
- Ability to define and resolve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Team player, self-starter
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.