Assist the Quality Engineer or Quality Technician in the engineering function.
· Prepare the raw data for analysis.
· Help to do the routine process and product audit.
· To follow up the new product introduction and experiment.
· To follow up the execution of DA、ECN and CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action).
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
Bachelor Degree complete or in progress .
LANGUAGE SKILLS English
1.-RMA METRIC FOLLOW UP.
2-JOHN DEERE AND EUROTECH RMA´S FOLLOWING AND CLOSING.
3-8D´S CORERCTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTIONS IMPLEMENTATION.
4-DECREASE ON 30% CLOSING TIME OF 8D´S AND RMA´S.
5-COMBO AND PROCESS AUDITS
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.