To succeed at this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not a detailed description of all duties, but reflects the general duties of the job.
Jabil may assign related additional duties that are consistent with company policies.
Assist Industrial Engineers with the implementation of Industrial Engineering initiatives. Develop and
present proposals, write documentation (e.g. work instructions), set up new production lines and reconfigure
existing production lines. Order, assemble, and prepare manufacturing support equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up new production lines and re-configure existing production lines.
• Order, assemble, and deploy Manufacturing support equipment (e.g. carts,
computers, magazines, racks, tables, workstations, etc.).
• Support Manufacturing with 6S activities (including re-organizing, cleaning,
taping, labeling and standardizing areas). Train manufacturing employees
on 6S principles as required.
• Conduct time studies and methods analyses.
• Support the development of material handling improvement strategies and
• Identify, implement, and document Kaizen Blitz activities that result in
continual improvement for Manufacturing
• Assist with the maintenance, modification, and implementation of layouts in
multiple areas (using AutoCAD, Visio, Power Point, etc.).
• Works safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety
standards and work practices along with all other work rules
EDUCATION AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma OR equivalent
• 1 to 2 years experience in a relevant technical position
• Some light assembly or manufacturing experience of low to medium complexity
• Advanced reading, writing, comprehension, and math skills, including statistical analysis
• Ability to effectively present information to customers and employees
• Advanced PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office
o AutoCad and Visio preferred
• Knowledge of ISO requirements
• Thorough understanding of 6s
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills are required
• Ability to work under pressure with frequently changing deadlines and priorities
The employee may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee is frequently
required to walk, and to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. Specific vision requirements
include close vision and using a computer monitor screen and measuring equipment for long periods of
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.