At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
- Minimum of 6 or more years working on a Datawarehouse and ETL development
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable datawarehouse solutions
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Communication with key business users
- Hands on experience on development and support of Datawarehouses and interaction with Data Lakes
- Experience designing data solutions on Big data environments.
- Understanding of Cloud Solutions and Architecture
- Experience using Code/Version management tools.
- Some basic knowledge on Manufacturing process domain
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Lake concepts, Big data, data architecture techniques and overall data warehouse strategies.
- Deep knowledge of datawarehouse dimensional modeling and best practices.
- Experience using MS TFS or Azure DevOps for Code management.
- Expertise on Snowflake
- SQS Notifications
- Stored Procedures
- Experience with AWS Redshift
- Expertise on SQL language
- ETL/ELT development Tools experience, Talend is desired
- Cloud Solutions using AWS S3/Azure Blob
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
experience with Snowflake DW and/or Redshift
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.