Assemble the most complex tools, included three plates tools, double shots tools and main parts' tools. Participate in discussion tools structure and manufacturing methods before designing and manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assemble the most complex tools, included three plates tools, double shots tools and main parts' tools. Participate in discussion tools structure and manufacturing methods before designing and manufacturing, and give reasonable suggestions to optimization tools structure and simple processing.
· Discuss tool issues and repairing solutions with NPI.
· New tools and repair tools self-inspection before shipping out.
· Solve production tool emergency issues on the injection machine.
· Communicated tool lead time with related functions.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· Arrange and adjust all Fitting Assembly jobs.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Grasp the knowledge of the plastic and injection concept.
· Familiar with operating traditional machine
· Familiar with tool structure
· Familiar with polishing concept and process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required.
· Minimum 5 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.