Synchronizes all the operations involved in the successful completion of a particular project. Supports and enhances customer relationships. Demonstrates technical capability of delivering low complexity projects. This includes developing Statements of Work (SOW), business proposals, project schedules and ensures that all team members understand the scope of the project as well as their individ responsiblities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Assists in recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
· Identifies project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
· Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
· Inputs the data in developing the project’s forecasted budget.
· Assists in overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Coordinates tasks involved within project’s multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer overall project success.
· Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
· Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
· Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
· Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Any certification in Project Management preferred
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 0-1 years of experience in project management.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.