As a member of Jabil’s corporate community team, you will provide critical support services for our global community outreach programs and corporate social responsibility. The Community Outreach Coordinator will organize, implement and participate in employee volunteer events in the Tampa Bay area as well as work with our global locations to drive best practices around volunteer recruitment, communication, logistics, reporting and post-event storytelling. You will be responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting of community service projects and volunteer hours via webpages and presentations. The Community Outreach Coordinator will work with company leaders to arrange for community service-based team building activities and manage Jabil’s charitable donation via payroll deduction program.
- Assist Corporate Community team and global locations in coordinating and implementing community outreach/employee volunteer activities, including selection of non-profit organizations, event logistics, communications and reporting
- Develop material (print and electronic), including the development of web pages, presentations, and visual graphics, to communicate company’s community outreach activities for both internal and external audiences
- For the St. Petersburg campus, collaborate with internal stakeholders and non-profit organizations, to coordinate fundraising activities, community outreach/employee volunteer projects
- Maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date records for global community outreach activities
- Manage charitable donation via payroll deduction program, reconciling payroll reports, notifying employees and non-profits
- Work with Tampa Bay area non-profit organizations and sports teams to distribute assets (game tickets, event attendance, etc.) to employees, executives, and customers/suppliers.
- Assess company’s community outreach activities and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness, efficiency and value-add to provide maximum return
- Manage projects from concept to completion, including defining project tasks, information gathering, resource allocations, timelines and deliverables
- Responsible for reconciling invoices, donations, etc.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Job Qualifications Knowledge Requirements
- Software: MS Office products (Outlook, PPT, Forms, Excel, Teams/Teams Live, Sharepoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Strong technical needs, comfortable working with various database applications, tools, and reporting
- Experience in data analytics and problem-solving with the ability to anticipate opportunities and provide practical solutions
- Highly organized / multi-project coordination in a fast-paced, global environment; ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement in stressful situations
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Track and monitor deliverables, report on project progress to stake holders
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little instruction provided
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- People/audience focused, ability to develop strong partnerships and work cross-functionally; comfortable talking with senior level executives and individually/groups from a culturally diverse audience global employee
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience with a non-profit foundation or charity is preferred
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.