Engineers many devices and products for commercial and residential markets. Raw telemetry data from these millions of IoT enabled devices is managed by
Azure Cloud Platform.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about working with cloud services and will be able to help with the Design and Development of the Azure Cloud Platform; Enhance and improve existing Cloud solutions.
• Minimum 5+years of Relevant experience.
• Knowledge in building projects using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Experience in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS3
• Experience in WebAPI’s
• Experience in Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS)
• Experience in Azure Microservices, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Azure Functions
• Experience in SQL Server, NOSQL DB’s such as Cosmos DB
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skillsas you will be working withcross functional teams.
• Must possess strong problem-solving skillsand root cause analysis.
• Operate autonomously with minimum direction
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to master new technology concepts quickly.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Design and Development of Windows Azure Cloud Projects.
• Development of Microservices that are used in the Azure cloud solution.
• Design, develop, code, test, and debug complex Cloud solutions.
• Provide multiple solutions to technical problems and challenges.
• Provide technical documentation such as design documents.
• Maintenance of existing products - New feature implementation and feature enhancements.
• Implement generic interfaces for configuration and monitoring of devices.
• Implement Industry best practices in Cloud development.
• Diagnose, triage, and resolve any defects arising out of the Quality Engineering process.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.