The Sr EC (Engineering Change) Technical Engineer is responsible for providing dedicated support in Engineering Change issues. Enhance the capabilities of the Engineering Change team to provide the technical and administrative support to all of the Engineering departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analysis ECN (Engineering Change Notice) documents, Analysis the impact of engineering change.
· Monitor the engineering change close rate – Recognize and analysis the problems, drive the internal corrective actions of workcell team members to improve the close rate.
· Guide and advice EC Technical Engineer on this if there is someone reporting to Senior EC Technical Engineer according to organization chart.
· Take an Interface role when customer audits and 3rd Party audits and full preparation for audits.
· Communication – Contact window to communicate with customer for any ECN(Engineering Change Notice) related, and ensure engineering change information is communicated consistently and effectively to workcell team members.
· SAP-BOM (Bill of Materials) – Analysis the working BOM, and feedback to engineering team for any BOM issue. Guide and trouble-shooting to EC Technical Engineer for the new BOM creation and BOM modification in SAP PLM.
· Coordinate ECN implementation – Coordinate and drive workcell team members to implement the actions according to checklist and follow up on the estimated effective date and commitment from workcell team members.
· Regular ECN review meeting with customer.
· Support Engineering change indicators - Ensure workcell meets the engineering change goals set for every quarter. Guide EC Technical Engineer to achieve the quarterly engineering change goals.
· Evaluate and schedule the appropriate trainings for EC Technical Engineer on the work skills.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of custom automated test equipment, electronic manufacturing processes, and /or quality systems.
· Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to Engineering background.
· Ability to work under the tight schedule and frequently change the priority.
· Strong initiative and excellent analytical skills.
· Strong financial and analytical ability.
· Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong and convincing communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Sr Product Eng.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.