The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analyses for senior and executive management on an ad hoc and recurring basis. These efforts should be performed with a creative and efficient approach and attention to detail. This role is also responsible for the maintenance and improvement of Jabil’s financial systems and toolsets and must interact with accountants at various levels and peers across multiple functions to achieve that goal. All activities are undertaken with the objective to improve Jabil’s operating results while maintaining the controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and analyze complex financial reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis
· Review, analyze, approve, and prioritize requests for change to the financial reporting systems and toolsets
· Support plants needing assistance or training on the use of financial systems and toolsets
· Develop specifications for, and implement, improvements to financial systems and toolsets
· Prioritize initiatives to modify and enhance financial systems and toolsets based on costs, benefits and overall impact to the company
· Perform ad hoc analyses often with very specific deadlines
· Responsible for managing user requests for change to the financial systems and toolsets of the company
· Analysis of these requests, due diligence into the necessity of the request and development of alternatives are all required to adequately prioritize and facilitate improvement to the systems and toolsets
· Other duties may be assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.