Implement Human Resources policies and procedures, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives. Resolve HR-related issues. Responsible for and serve as HR liaison for most of the following areas: employee lifecycle management from induction to exit, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and training and development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee relations – Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigation meetings, disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Coach/consult with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, discrimination, etc.
- Maintain the best relationship possible across the operations.
- Ensure Management are aware of all situations and make recommendations for corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Act as an employee advocate to ensure fairness and due diligence is adhered to in line with the company values.
- Pre-empts potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Promote employee wellbeing so that employees remain engaged, productive and effective
- Coordinates employee activities/programs as required.
- Interpret and maintain compliance with employment legislation
- Compensation – Monitor and approve applicable salary increases; check to see that they are within guidelines. Conducts preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
- Benefits – Communicate and interpret all benefit changes and policies. Educate associates about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Research and resolve associate’s benefit problems and questions.
- Maintain HRIS on a timely basis by managing employee changed on the system
- Oversee TMS data accuracy and system management, liaising with Advanced Systems as required
- HRIS Reporting- Compiles statistical reports for departments as required.
- Project Management – Participate in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or related discipline
- 2-4 years' related experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and administration skills required
- Strong Team player with the ability to engage and influence.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Ability to work on own initiative at a fast pace while being adaptable to change.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT proficiency
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.